Direct Line: 604.629.5910
- Corporate, Commercial & Securities Law
- Oil & Gas Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Banking and Secured Lending
- Intellectual Property & Technology
- Law Society of British Columbia (2011)
- BBA (Finance), University of Regina
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan
Kashif A. Ahmed | Partner *
Kashif Ahmed is a partner with Robertson Neil Ahmed. His practice focuses on corporate, commercial & securities law and dispute resolution He was called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2011.
Kashif provides business-focused advice to energy, natural resources, engineering, investment, medical and high-tech companies on a range of matters. This includes oil & gas transactions, commercial agreements, joint ventures, asset and share purchases & sales, corporate governance, M&A, private placements and continuous disclosure obligations, commercial lending and securitization, business reorganizations, shareholder agreements, employment matters, licensing and technology, and business immigration matters.
Kashif also acts to find the most effective and efficient resolution to various business disputes, such as breach of contract, shareholder & partnership disputes, director & officer liability, oil & gas disputes, infringement of intellectual property, and employment disputes. He represents clients before the Courts of British Columbia as well as in alternative dispute resolution.
- Partner, Robertson Neil Ahmed - 2019 to Present
- Partner, Robertson Neil LLP - 2016 to 2018
- Lawyer, Robertson Neil LLP – 2011 to 2016
- Articled Student, Robertson Neil LLP - 2010
- Advisory Board, Newplanet Inc. - 2013 to Present
- Legal Internship, Encana Corporation – 2009
- Land Department, Imperial Oil Limited – 2007
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Vancouver Bar Association
- Access Pro Bono Society of BC, Summary Legal Advice Clinic