Tel. 604.685.1620 ext 230
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate & Securities Law
- Natural Resources Transactions
- Business Immigration
- Law Society of British Columbia (2011)
- BBA (Finance), University of Regina
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan
Kashif A. Ahmed | Associate
Kashif Ahmed is an associate with Robertson Neil LLP. His practice focuses on commercial litigation as well as business law. He was called to the Bar of British Columbia in 2011.
Kashif represents companies, entrepreneurs and shareholders in matters involving breach of contract, commercial obligations, corporate & director's liability and shareholder disputes. He has represented clients in both B.C. Supreme Court and B.C. Provincial Court civil actions and has negotiated favourable out-of-court settlements.
In his business law practice, Kashif provides advice on various commercial arrangements including asset and share purchases and sales, shareholder agreements, license agreements, mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations. He further advises on corporate governance matters, corporate securities transactions and disclosure obligations for public companies. Through his experience in the natural resources industry, Kashif acts for clients on various transactions including farm-out, joint venture, operating and royalty agreements.
On corporate immigration matters, Kashif advises entrepreneurs and foreign companies on applications under the B.C. provincial business nominee program and applications to obtain work permits for the entry of foreign personnel.Professional Activities
- Associate, Robertson Neil LLP – 2010 to Present.
- Legal Internship, Encana Corporation – 2009
- Land Department, Imperial Oil Limited – 2007
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Legal Advice Clinic, Access Pro Bono BC